Home > Windows 8 > 7057 X64 Broadcom Wireless Issues

7057 X64 Broadcom Wireless Issues

Contents

Reply Anonymous says: January 13, 2017 at 2:23 pm I just found the way to solve this problem, try it: tipsandtricksforum.com/Thread-How-to-fix-Limited-WiFi-connection-problem-in-Windows-8-1 Reply hassan sayed issa20014 says: January 13, 2017 at 2:23 That said, I don't recall if I had problems with the 10-key when trying out 8.04. I dont know what the problem is. My System Specs Computer type Laptop System Manufacturer/Model Number Acer 5750 OS Windows Home 64bit maritimesbob View Public Profile Find More Posts by maritimesbob . 04 Feb 2014 #2 chev65

Network & Sharing Acer Aspire 5750 Scroll probem with smartpadI am unable to use the scroll on my pad, this is really annoying as i have to use the slide bar You are the man! I reverted to a Feb 13 driver, but that didn't work. Hardware & Devices 7057 x64 Broadcom wireless issuesAfter my kid went to some less-than-savory websites, my PC at home was infested with a slew of viruses.

Windows 8.1 Limited Connection

Update 10/27/2013 Lenovo G780 Giving love to @WinGuy Hey Kyle! As I said, I've never messed around with it. I then rebooted the system. I keep getting "Limited" on the WiFi.

I tried many of the ideas listed, but the concept of reverting to an older driver worked. The time now is 09:23. FROM the Aspire I can log into the other comps and access the disks on them. How To Fix Limited Access Wifi Windows 8 Rolling it back really works thanks!!!!

I was ready to drop kick my laptop. Windows 8.1 Wifi Not Showing How to do this is described above, but perhaps this specific driver will work for others. I decided that I might need to update the system first. https://chrisjean.com/setting-up-ubuntu-on-my-dell-studio-17/ And always the same result.

Reply Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply. Windows 8.1 No Internet Access She decided to "fix" the problem by creating a new network broadband 2 and she can connect fine. Can somebody send my a link with right driver please? His laptop's adapter is a Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter, and I installed Driver Version 5.100.245.200 dated 3/14/2012.

Windows 8.1 Wifi Not Showing

I updated from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 preview. https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/dennis_schnell/2013/08/31/windows-8-1-wifi-showing-limited-or-no-internet-access/ Thanks bro Reply IAN B says: November 4, 2013 at 12:20 am MATT WORKED FOR ME ALSO THANX Reply Bill Fed says: November 4, 2013 at 12:33 am Had similar problem. Windows 8.1 Limited Connection Odd things like this confuse me and I typically don't like them, but this odd behavior had a really good result in that it gave me a functional browser. Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter Not Working Windows 10 I was on the Phone with a tech support rep for more than half an hour and he couldn't help me 🙂 Reply Anonymous says: January 13, 2017 at 2:23 pm

I changed it to ‘Auto', restarted and the problem went away. Reply Fillyfresh says: January 21, 2014 at 12:29 am Thank you Reply nas says: January 22, 2014 at 4:54 pm The second comment seems to have worked! When I loaded Firefox, I found that I didn't have half of the menu, the address bar was gone, and the View menu was gone so that I couldn't fix it. Was tearing my hair out until I saw this! Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter Driver Windows 8.1 Download

Mike Reply hassan sayed issa says: January 13, 2017 at 2:23 pm Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is an important update that includes previously released security, performance, and stability updates I had to select the driver provided by Microsoft and it worked fine. You are the man 🙂 Your method lead me to the solution. Reply cra451 says: November 17, 2013 at 3:49 pm I have a Lenovo P580 and found Matt's instructions for the G580 got me close to solving my problem.

Do you know which one you have? Windows 8.1 Limited Connectivity Fix Cookies and Your Privacy Terms of Use Sitemap × Download Agreement Thank you for downloading Document has been expired / UnAuthorized access Cancel I Agree | Search MSDN Search all blogs The only workaround I have discovered so far is to hit CTRL+ALT+F1 to go to terminal mode, and then CTRL+ALT+F7 to go back to the X Server.

Overall, the installation took about 45 minutes with most of that time spent resizing the partition.

You see 2 drivers for the same broadcom adapter. What a relief. The same problem i've been experience 4days ago since i update to windows8.1. Windows 8.1 Wifi Limited Hp I hope someone can find a solution for this Thanks Reply ttFactor says: November 12, 2013 at 2:27 am Kyle, thanks so much.

Reply Lainie says: November 6, 2013 at 6:46 pm Thankfully this worked for me -- yay! Tried the next one back, 15.9.0.5 and now it works. Reply Fred says: September 3, 2009 at 4:01 pm I have the same Laptop 1737 runnig 9.04 jaunty Latest version dual boot Wireless connection no problem Video seemms to be ok In case of your Windows 8.1 showing Limited WiFi connectivity or No Internet access, consult the following repair and maintenance tips to troubleshoot the situation.

The problem was the network adapter (Realtek PCIe network adapter ) was not the most current. Reply Drew says: April 23, 2009 at 10:05 am Windows 7 Build 7057 x64 is the one I am using. If you want to try it download from newsgroups or torrent. And its only a week and a half old.

After reading a lot of false leads I came to this page. How do I overcome this. Unfortunately, these modifications didn't transfer over so well from Windows to Ubuntu. Reply Juan Lim says: October 21, 2013 at 11:40 pm Kyle, thx Ur recommendation works like charms Reply Raul says: October 22, 2013 at 5:45 am lo solucione ingresando a administrador

Have you done something? You da man dude 😉 Reply Delta says: November 27, 2013 at 8:18 am The fix (Update 10/27/2013) worked for me! nothing worked. Reply mike says: November 7, 2013 at 7:02 pm I followed the steps above for my Lenovo G700; it worked. # Open Device Manager (search Windows Help if you don't

Basically I located a Broadcom-supplied driver on my computer, and updated to use that. Wifi stopped working after updating to Windows 8.1 ("limited or no connectivity") Continuing from denpsch's post, where he quotes kyle's post: "You can do this by going to device manager, right Reply Hannah says: June 12, 2009 at 2:05 pm Im not sure which one it is, i got it at christmas so its newish if that helps, im usless with laptops. This particular product is not fit to be reviewed by our informers.

I have the Lenovo G580, which has the Broadcom 802.11n Network Adaptor. My network adapter stated "limited". I'm writing this post as I install and configure Ubuntu.